Speedplay Zero Aero Walkable Cleat Set
The Speedplay Walkable Cleat Set increases the versatile and user-friendly functionality of the already excellent Zero cleat/pedal system. This superb cleat design features unique, integrated rubberised covers that do not need to be removed when cycling. If you decide to hop off the bike at your local coffee shop, would like to take a photo of the surrounding scenery or need to make an adjustment on your bike, the Walkable Cleats enable you to do so with the upmost comfort, efficiency and safety.
More Natural, Less Awkward and Safer When Walking
The thin, contoured cleat profile provides a more natural walking position and much less awkward and much safer than walking with standard cleats attached. Additionally, these cleats come supplied with Cleat Buddies, which are convenient rubber plugs that are designed to fit over the cleats to protect them in muddy, dirty and gravel conditions. These plugs prevent the cleat interface from becoming contaminated and when you are ready to get back on the bike, the plugs remove easily and conveniently snap together for easy storage.
- Grippy, rubberized tread covers the cleat for improved traction
- Durable cover material is resistant to wear and will not scuff floors
- Thin, contoured cleat profile makes walking easier and more fluid
- Zero Aero Walkable™ Cleats are streamlined to reduce drag and are compatible with all models of Zero Pedal Systems
- Fits all standard 3-Hole and 4-Hole shoes
- Replacement Zero Aero Walkable™ Cleat Covers and Cleat Buddies are available separately
- Weight: 138g (3-hole, pair), 101g (4-hole, pair)
Zero Aero Walkable™ Cleats are sold as cleat sets only. All models of Zero Pedal Systems include standard-type Zero V.2 Cleats.
Note: Zero Aero Walkable™ Cleats are not compatible with Speedplay Ultra Light Action and X-Series pedals.